ICP is hiring!
Take a look at the job opportunities that are available. Fill out the form and be sure to attach your resume. Come join the ICP team!
ICP LLC (Industrial Commercial Properties)
ICC, LLC (Industrial Commercial Construction)
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our growing construction division, ICC. The ideal candidate will plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish in the St. Louis, MO market and the surrounding area. You will organize and oversee construction planning, scheduling, budgeting and implementation and ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The goal will be to maintain project delivery and budget expectations.
An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and will able to quickly problem solve while coordinating a team of professionals to achieve best results. Candidate should have an analytical mind and exceptional organizational skills.
- Conceptual estimating to establish overall project budget
- Collaborate with leasing department and tenants to determine project scope and specifications
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers, architects, etc.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines are met
- Supervise and guide the project team (site manager, subcontractors etc.)
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Proven experience as a construction project manager in the industrial and commercial market, experience in redevelopement renovations and adaptive reuse a plus.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Required to travel for client meetings, field construction meetings and inspections including processing planning and building permit applications. This position may require occasional overnight trips and air travel.
We offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation and Bonus Program
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Contributions
- Disability Programs
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Travel and Automobile Allowance
- Fitness Membership
Industrial Commercial Properties (ICP) is a leading commercial development company based in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. ICP is seeking a Director of Commercial Real Estate Transactions interested in working with the executive team on a fast-growing commercial real estate portfolio. If you have a background in commercial real estate, strong interpersonal skills, and a knack for negotiating, we’d love to hear from you.
Under the direction and supervision of the Executive Vice President, the Director of Commercial Real Estate Transactions will be intricately involved in lease negotiations in portfolio properties and assist in the acquisition and sales of commercial properties, including industrial, office, retail and vacant land. This position will act as a conduit between tenants, clients, ICP ownership, and executive staff. This position requires superior communication skills, confidentiality and multitasking ability. Some travel is required.
- Financially model lease transaction scenarios to ensure new opportunities meet financial return targets and Financially model lease transaction scenarios to ensure new opportunities meet financial underwriting.
- Analyze property Gross Potential Revenue, Expenses, NOI, and Capex and recommend measures to increase property profitability.
- Perform due diligence on potential acquisitions across all business lines by analyzing market fundamentals, property attributes, and demographics.
- Run lead on potential portfolio dispositions and internally present the potential ROI for subject property.
- Coordinate broker discussions on new pursuits and run bi-weekly leasing meeting.
- Assume primary negotiation responsibility in the coordination of letters of intent and lease agreements with ownership and legal.
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum five years of experience in Commercial Real Estate sales, acquisitions, and leasing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong business acumen
- Strong negotiation and rapport-building skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple transactions
- Advanced capabilities for reporting, analyzing, and presenting financial data related to transactions
- Ability to understand and explain complex deal structures
- Ability to research and interpret market conditions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Teams, Word, Excel and MS Outlook and CoStar)
- Expense Allowance
- Car Allowance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K – Safe Harbor Retirement Plan
- Paid PTO
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus